POSITION: Sales ExecutiveLocation: Denver/Phoenix
Senior level sales executive focused on business development in the 3rd party collections industry. This entails generating profitable revenue through national sales efforts in the finance, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors. You will be a part of the executive team working closely with owners to develop a national strategy that will continue the growth of the company into a larger national presence.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a national plan that will result in new verticals while also penetrating existing markets for new business.
• Develop and maintain trusted relationships within targeted verticals that can eventually lead to new business
• Provide feedback to ownership to improve the success of sales in regards to performance for clients.
• Maintain sales and client database and provide reporting as requested.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Positive, high energy hunter mentality
• Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and sales management systems.
• Ability to travel and adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in the accounts receivable industry
• Work independently from home
Base salary plus a percentage of net fee
Healthcare, Dental, and Vision available
Required Knowledge, Skills: