Job Code: 01
Location: Escondido, CA
The Proposal Writer/Marketing Coordinator reports to the Chief Business Development Officer and will be responsible for the timely completion of all company responses to RFPs and managing ARS social media programs.
• Required to work closely with the ARS business development team when responding to RFP
• Lead writer responsible for compiling an accurate response to RFP's. Including edits and proofreading all RFP materials for purpose, clarity, completeness, grammar, etc.
• Independent decision making in order to creatively and effectively compose all responses to RFP's and RFI's
• Responsible for explaining, simplifying, and condensing information from multiple department sources; track deadlines and ensure key approvers respond and their feedback is incorporated.
• Organize questions on RFP requirements from internal departments and submit to Business Development team for review prior to sending to prospect.
• Responsible for creating and updating RFP library as necessary and under the direction of the proposal manager
• Assist the Business Development team in responding to informal requests for information on company Ad-hoc and/or special requests from sales, marketing or other departments.
• Complete production of RFP's including printing, bidding, shipping, etc to meet deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Business Development Officer, Vice President Business Development, and Direct Business Development, Government Services.
• Curating content for all ARS social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Youtube).
• Writing and developing content for the ARS website and company newsletter.
Required Knowledge, Skills:
Technical and/or Functional Skills
Skilled in MS Office
Experience in proposal, grant, or technical writing.
Experience in government services
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, English, marketing, or business.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and customer support skills
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management; excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a cross functional team
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
Reasonable accommodations may be provided by ARS National Services to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as defined per Company policy.
Phone: (800) 665- 3140