Job Code: 54096
Location: Bothell, WA
Join our growing company and take your career to the next level!
This role leads the compliance program at I.Q. Data International, Inc., a third-party debt collection agency, including providing guidance, direction & strategy for Compliance related processes & procedures. Partners with leadership team to ensure appropriate Compliance controls are in place for business processes & initiatives. Maintains oversight of activities present & future to ensure continued compliance.
- Develop and maintain detailed understanding of business strategic and tactical goals and objectives, aligning compliance strategies, activities, policies, training, controls and Compliance Plan items for I.Q. Data International
- Supervise debt collection licensing activities for I.Q. Data International, including but not limited to applications, renewals, reporting and acting as primary contact with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Provide analysis of relevant regulatory changes, communicating results of such analysis with key business stakeholders, recommending appropriate courses of action as applicable
- Engage with the Assurant Compliance function processes to effectively manage implementations & change / issue management
- Work with the Assurant Compliance team to manage the preparation for, facilitation of and follow up to market conduct and other regulatory exams
- Keep pulse of changing regulatory environment & future business direction & ensure business and functional strategies are aligned
- Develop Compliance Risk management framework for I.Q. Data International, identifying risks, controls and mitigations, tracking mitigation progress and effectiveness, reporting on Compliance Risk with business and
Compliance leadership meetings
- Develop of risk-based compliance monitoring plan
- Proactively manage escalation of Compliance Risks and Issues with both business and Compliance function stakeholders
- Foster strong working relationship with business Leaders, in house Legal Counsel & external advisors
- Provide regular reporting on Compliance matters, risk management, plan progress to Assurant Chief Compliance Officer
- Actively participate in Assurant Compliance Team and other Compliance functional committees and forums
Responsibility for the work of others:
- Management of the Compliance team at I.Q. Data International
- Training of relevant stakeholders
- Development of annual budget for compliance function
Required Knowledge, Skills:
- 8 years prior experience in a compliance &/or regulatory role; at least 4 years setting strategy & direction for Compliance processes & providing direction & guidance to Sr Leadership
- JD from accredited law school
- Experience in debt collection industry is required, including experience working with FDCPA, FCRA, UDAAP, and other applicable state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations
- Experience with risk and internal control management
Other requirements and preferred qualifications:
- Strong background in Compliance
- Experience in insurance, financial services & other highly regulated industries desired
- Experience and success working in a matrixed environment
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Decision maker
- Resilient, agile thinker
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://assurant.taleo.net/careersection/featuredjobs/jobdetail.ftl?job=54096&lang=en&&src=JB-11580
Job Code: J00063739
Location: USA-St. Louis-Lackland
Helps drive the growth and profitability of the EWS capabilities, containing the employment and income product portfolio. This position helps to develop and execute on strategies, in alignment and in tandem with the Enterprise Vertical Strategies.
This position, helps to establish marketing strategies (include product road map) including product direction, marketing communication, packaging, pricing, and future product development to manage a product over the product´s life cycle. Evaluates research on the product requirements and identifies product enhancements.
Consumer-initiated events, such as applying for a new job or a short-term loan, can require a verification of income and/or employment. Our automated employment and income verification service is provided through our proprietary database known as The Work Number®. The Work Number delivers a streamlined, secure and timely transfer of information between employers and verifiers that ultimately benefits the consumer by accelerating the decision process, while freeing the employer from the disruption of verification requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
Auto/Card Finance Lending Product Management: Maximizes growth opportunities via a strong and comprehensive product portfolio strategy, based on the Enterprise Vertical Strategies.
New Products: Collaborating with the Sr. Director, Product Management to write business requirements and other documentation included but not limited to:
New Product Innovation Toll Gate Presentations and Vertical Business Cases
Product and Product Suite value statements
Use-Case inventories for product design (EWS assets)
Product line plans that align with the Enterprise Vertical Strategies.
Understand, track and articulate business financials
Partner Relationship structures
Product Launch Materials
Product Lifecycle management
From Ideation through Maturity and Sun setting
Pragmatic Marketing Practices
Go to Market Strategies
Identifying unmet customer needs
Partner with Sales and Customer Facing Functions
Maintenance of existing products:
Works with Product Marketing on updates to materials, including customer testimonials, training and providing expertise on relevant topics
Works with IT and Operations to develop and implement ongoing business rules modifications
Assisting in the development and execution on a comprehensive product portfolio marketing plan, including the utilization of channel, pricing and promotions to drive growth.
Defining key measurements of product line performance and success criteria. Supports tracking efforts and provides market data for the analysis of each segment of the product line.
Marketing Strategy: Works with pricing, product marketing, marketing, communications and sales to develop and execute on a comprehensive marketing plan to drive profitable growth of the EWS capabilities.
Tactical Execution: Manages the cross-organization operational execution process to ensure that marketing plans are implemented successfully.
Required Knowledge, Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field; MBA preferred
7+ years’ experience in the Credit Card/Auto lending business; Product Management experience a plus
Understand key business drivers in the Credit Card/Auto business industries
Experience recognizing relevant information and solving for a range of problems
Demonstrated ability to articulate the case for action and the benefits of a proposed plan
Effectively balances quality and speed to deliver expected results
Consistently solicits feedback from customers and delivers on customer needs with a sense of urgency and accountability for delivering value.