POSITION: Client Relationship CoordinatorLocation: MN
Messerli Kramer is currently seeking a Client Relationship Coordinator to join our team in our Plymouth office and we are currently offering a $750 sign on bonus after completion of 90 days of employment. In this position, you will work closely with external clients and internal teams to ensure that client requests and needs are addressed accurately and on time. Client Relationship Coordinators are also responsible for participating in monthly calls as well as remote and on-site visits and audits.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Providing timely and accurate responses to inquiries from clients.
• Reviewing client deliverables, recalls, exception reports of all types, and updates provided by clients to solve critical issues in a time-sensitive environment.
• Providing excellent communication to all clients by anticipating and resolving issues in a manner that exceeds the client’s expectations.
• Participating in monthly calls, remote audits, and on-site visits.
• Delivering forecast information, various types of logs, and other documentation as required by the client.
• Communicating regularly with the client to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identifying upcoming needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills:
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with differing levels of urgency
• Keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data
• Able to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and challenges
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and accountability
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent analytical thinking and organization skills
• Experience with Microsoft products: Outlook, Excel & Word
• Candidates must be able to pass industry required pre-employment screenings such as drug screens and background checks.
• Two (2) years post-secondary education or comparable experience